čeština english pусский

Driving licence A – motorbike

Do you know what type of driving licence you need for your motorbike? If you are not sure, we will give you advice.  

Driving licence groups AM, A1, A2 a A

What do you need for getting a driving licence for a motorbike?  

  1. Medical assessment of a good state of health for motor vehicles driving [PDF]
  2. Driving licence school application [PDF] – duplex printing or you can complete it in the driving licence school
  3. Order the practical training (see bellow at the page or call us)  

Your general practitioner shoud sign your medical assessment. You can apply for the training in our driving licence school with the medical assessment not older than 3 months.  

Extended driving licence for a motorbike

There isn´t mandatory training for an extension for holders A1 to A2, or A2 to A.  There is only an additional exam, but you don´t write tests. We recommend at least 1 hour of a practical training with our motorbike before this exam.

We are looking forward to meeting you,
Group of instructors – Driving licence school VT center 11 LLC